LFS 6 Boot CD - 3rd and final round?

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 13:34:43 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Thank you very much, again, for all your suggestions and help testing.
> I've put up a new iso, and I'm hoping that this will be the 'final'
> version.  Not much changed in the way of packages, just trying to
> eliminate a few bugs spotted on the last round of testing.

About time you set up a web page; describing the boot CD

The header should be something suitable for Google to record

"Jeremy Huntwork's LFS 6.0 boot CD"
"The official LFS 6.0 CD, also available with the book"

or just pick something

Also think you should put the book on line, so that people can have
a look before downloading the CD.

A hints/hacks/HOWTO page would be nice too.

Chris