Bootscripts style guide (long)

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Fri Sep 24 11:59:31 PDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:58:08 -0500, James Robertson penned:

> The function does have some bugs (a second message is forthcoming) that
> we need to work out before everything is ready to go.  Please let us
> know what you want.

Can't find this thread in dev, anyone there who wants to refer to it, it
started in hackers.

I prefer option 3, third use. that is things like fsck, which do not
happen on every boot.  A glance would tell me that something out of the
ordinary is happening.

Next preference option 1.

Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated.
--
Tony