LFS 6 Boot CD - 2nd round

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sat Sep 25 16:38:19 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 10:19, Brian Beattie wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 01:46, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> > Brian Beattie wrote:
> > > the net-setup procedure reports erros and does not work for static ip
> > > address, after entering all the parameters:

When I enter the correct parameters I still get an error message, though
the network seems correctly set up:

/bin/net-setup: line 42: counter command not found

Line 42 is "counter = $counter + 1"

I think it maybe should be "counter=`expr $counter + 1`"
--
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."