LFS 6 Boot CD - 3rd and final round?

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Mon Sep 27 07:05:21 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 09:44, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> Also, if you
> had searched the archives before posting, you would have found that
this
> problem was already known, and had been fixed already.

In fact my real question, is there a new boot cd ALFS profile candidate
available, because as I said, I assumed that those problems were known.
I saw something about gcc first time it came around.  I am perfect
capable of working around all these problems, and have, bumping up
against a failure later on in the nALFS procedure.  I'm sure I can get
it all working but that does nobody else any good, and I don't think it
is much use testing the old stuff if there is new stuff.

If new candidate profile has been mentioned in the archives I have
missed it and apologize for wasting electrons, I'll stop trying to test
and just keep it all to myself.

--
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."