LFS BootCD - Final!

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Tue Sep 28 07:36:18 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 10:28, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Brian Beattie wrote:
>
> > For what it is worth, I don't know if this matters to anybody, but nALFS
> > fails in Chapter 6, glibc check.  I'm going to work around this by
> > commenting out the check.
>
> It would be helpful if people didn't make blanket statements like this.
> First, nALFS is not failing, nALFS it doing exactly what is being asked
> to do. What is failing is a component of glibc's "make check".

Ok, nALFS, stops, with a Failure message.  I'm just reporting it in case
anybody cares, if you don't then ignore it, I certainly don't care,I'm
going to find my own way around it.  I just assumed that the people
building the boot cd might like to know.  I'll not bother to report any
further problems.

Good bye
--
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."