LFS BootCD - Final!

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 28 11:04:54 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 23:59 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
> >Ok, the iso is available on lfs-matrix again, with the fix added for
> >net-setup script.
> >
> >Bruce, whenever you've got it, post again, please.
> >
> >*sigh* Hope that's the last change... :)
> >

> Fetching now.  I would suggest, however, keeping the date in the file
> name.  If necessary, we can always create a link to the release file name.

You're probably right.  From the looks of things, as long as I have time
available, I'm going to be 'perfecting' this cd.  I think even this
current version suits our purposes enough to be included with the book,
but I'll put out new isos as I have the time, and Gerard can always
choose to pull the iso at any time as long as it is considered stable.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net