[RFC] Add CrackLib to Chapter 6 LFS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 4 22:39:17 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Yet you give a -1 for the simple addition of a single little old
> library (and its dictionary) to LFS. Please provide something concrete,
> else I'll think you are just disagreeing for the fun of it. :-)

Randy, that's hardly fair. Several times in this thread people *have*
offered you reasons and you come back and say they aren't valid, simply
because they're not exactly what you want to hear. You ask for simple
opinions, yes or no, but refuse to allow a person *to* say no. If you
can't let those opinions stand, but continue to feel a need to win over
*every single person* who comments, there's really not much point in
continuing this thread.

--
JH