[RFC] Add CrackLib to Chapter 6 LFS

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 4 23:27:43 PDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 01:09:05AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> However, you wear your seatbelt, I'm sure. Regardless of the law.
> Because it is the *smart* thing to do.

Perhaps statistically it is, but try telling that to the countless
people who would have perished if they were wearing a seat belt.

My purpose for replying to this is not to be argumentative. It is to
show that not everything is black/white, right/wrong, smart/stupid.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs