Cross-LFS 5.9. Glibc-2.3.5 (32 bit build on a 32 bit host)

Doug Ronne vextorspace at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:07:31 PDT 2005

On 8/11/05, Jim Gifford <lfs at jg555.com> wrote:
> Please give me any details you can so I can help diagnose your issue.
> Here are some of the questions that I use to trouble shoot these issues.
>
> What does LFS_TARGET, LFS_TARGET32, and LFS_HOST show?
> What is your host architecture?
> What is your host distro?
> Was there any error message with the gcc-static build? (The usual cause
> of this issue)
> Was there any problems installing the glibc-headers? (A possible cause)

LFS_TARGET :  x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
LFS_TARGET32: i686-pc-linux-gnu
LFS_HOST: i686-pc-linux-gnu

No errors in the gcc static build or glibc headers install.  I
directly cut and pasted these sections so I don't think I made any
typos.

I'd have the actual output of the glibc build, except I can't
reproduce it without wipeing out the work I have done, since it is not
reproducible once you get the first glibc to build correctly (at least
I think it built correctly)

-Doug