GCC4 book needs to be updated

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 12 09:14:48 PDT 2005

Chris Staub wrote:

>> and in section  5.6. Glibc-2.3.5 it mentions kernel 2.6.11
>> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/gcc4/chapter05/glibc.html
>
> It also says that in the development book. Should that be "2.6.11.x or
> later"?

Yep, this as with many other things are on that TODO list I spoke of
earlier this week.  As for the other trunk->gcc4 merges, I'll be doing
them in a big job lot.  I just assumed that folks willing to try out the
gcc-4.x book were alert enough to be able to deal with the (IMO) minor
differences between trunk and the branch to not warrant keeping them
entirely in sync all the time.

Regards,

Matt.