Essential pre-reading link

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 24 16:47:05 PDT 2005

Hi All,

The LFS book(s) link to Richard's Essential Pre-Reading Hint in the
Prerequisites section, as you may already be aware. The hint, in turn,
mentions that there is a better maintained version at
http://www.109bean.org.uk/lfsdocs/LFS-prereading.html

Firstly, Richard, is that still correct? Are you still keeping the html
version on your personal site more up-to-date?

Secondly, if you are more inclined to maintain an html version (just as I
am more inclined to read an html version when already reading through the
LFS book in a html browser) perhaps we could link to that one in the book?
If we were refraining to do that before because it was deemed the hint
link would be more reliable, maybe Richard you could keep and publish
that document at linuxfromscratch.org/~richard ?

Just a thought.

--
JH