GCC-4 (more nagging) :-)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 27 23:55:07 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

>>From what I can tell from the information you provided (following all
> relevant links), this is a tough bug to follow. I stopped reading
> when it was starting to dwell on the specs of ISO standards.
>
> I'd sure like to see something that explains it a bit easier.

Well...I _thought_ I had a box with the affected hardware mentioned in
the RedHat bug, but I was wrong.  So it doesn't look like I'll get to
see it either.  I have an S3 card at work that I might be able to use,
but I don't know what model or anything of that nature...will have to
see on monday.

-- DJ Lucas