Formatting of bootscripts

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Jan 4 09:43:01 PST 2005

On 1/4/2005 00:32, Archaic wrote:

> This email is being sent to determine if the bootscripts should be laid
> out with spaces instead of tabs so everyone sees the same thing. THe

I believe there is a feature of vim where the file can have a special line
at the bottom that tells vim what the tab stop should be.  I don't use it
but I think I remember seeing it in some of the shell scripts and whatnot
in Gentoo.  Not sure if emacs has anything similar but I would think emacs
could change the tab stop just as easily as vim's :set ts=2 in some other
way (no, I don't use emacs).

Spaces...  erm please, no  :)

~Jason