Formatting of bootscripts

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Tue Jan 4 13:05:44 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 14:43 -0600, David Jensen wrote:
> I see it's from core-utils.  It wasn't in the sh-utils we used, LFS-4
> and
> before.  There always seems to be plenty crow to eat. I get my share!

That's the fun and beauty of Unix.  It's capability to surprise even
raddled old bastards like me.  I don't think you have to eat crow for
not knowing about this.  There are *many* things you know that I don't,
as evidenced by your posts to the LFS lists.
--
Spirtle, n.:
The fine stream from a grapefruit that always lands right in your eye.