Next generation of LFS LiveCD

TheOldFellow TheOldFellow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:51:47 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> TheOldFellow wrote:
>
>> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>>> Just wanted to ask the community what improvements/changes from the
>>> most recent iso would you like to see added?
>>

>> I'd like one that automagickly detects when it's been written to bad
>> media, so that I don't get confused like last time!
>

> Hehe. Did you use cdrtools and/or a cd-rw? ;)
>
> --
> Jeremy Huntwork

cdrtools via xcdroast.  That's not the problem.  I have (a lot left from
a batch of) 50 CD-R's that only read properly on (relatively) modern
drives.  This is only a problem for me, as I run my whole IT-life on
cast-off equipment.

I know you won't, but please don't take my little problems into account
- I only mentioned them for entertainment value!

:-)

'The purpose of our lives is to be happy'  says His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

So laugh, damn you!