Next generation of LFS LiveCD

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 22 21:22:49 PST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> You've got experience setting that up? Because I don't.
>
> On a system running 2.6 and udev, it's easy. Just configure/make/make
> install for the device-mapper and LVM2 tarballs (in that order), piece
> of cake :-)

Heh. Thanks for that ;) I'll take a stab at it...

Btw, the cd build is going well so far - I'd say I have more than 80% of the
packages built for the cd and included in the build scripts.  Most of the
rest will be configuration issues, though that may end up taking a good
deal of time.

Get ready to be testing some new isos soon! ;)

--
Jeremy Huntwork