anduin.linuxfromscratch.org - RFC

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Mon Jan 24 18:36:34 PST 2005

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> The BLFS Editors are in the process of constructing a new Web/FTP
> server to host LFS/BLFS source code.  Right now the organization of
> the site is quite crude (non-existent).  We are looking for
> suggestions about how to set it up.  Our thought is to do something like:

Bruce, doesn't this already duplicate the efforts by Tim and Justin as
FTP mirror admins?  They already put a lot of work into making sure
things are kept up to date, with rsync services provided by Oregon State
University's Open Source Labs (osuosl.org).  I just question the need to
duplicate the efforts they've already put into place.

-J-