Next generation of LFS LiveCD

that weasel weasel at beyondnormal.org
Tue Jan 25 10:14:49 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 10:59 -0700, Archaic wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:56:03AM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone would have use for a mail program or newsreader
> > on the cd?
>
> Mutt! :) (But actually, no, I wouldn't use the cd for reading mail).
>
> --
> Archaic

Something with IMAP support would be cool.  But POP would also do I
suppose...I could just set it to not remove the messages from the
server.  I probably wouldn't use it often, but it would definatly be
nice in a pinch...So I guess the answer is, if it doesn't turn into a
difficult undertaking then yes, if it starts to become too much work,
then I can just use web mail...

Nick