livecd bootscripts

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 26 10:35:48 PST 2005

Hey Guys:

Just had a quick thought and I wanted to get your opinions on what's the
best way to handle this.

On the livecd I use a mixture of lfs and blfs bootscripts and I even add a
couple original ones.  It would be really great if I could track this as a
separate branch of the bootscripts and install them all with one install
command, instead of downloading each package and then adding my custom
scripts.

Any thoughts?  Should there be a livecd branch of the bootscripts, or should
I just maintain my separate ones in the livecd repo?

Nathan, what do you think?

--
Jeremy Huntwork