livecd bootscripts

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:53:38 PST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:35:48 -0500, Jeremy Huntwork
<jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Hey Guys:
>
> Just had a quick thought and I wanted to get your opinions on what's the
> best way to handle this.
>
> On the livecd I use a mixture of lfs and blfs bootscripts and I even add a
> couple original ones.  It would be really great if I could track this as a
> separate branch of the bootscripts and install them all with one install
> command, instead of downloading each package and then adding my custom
> scripts.
>
> Any thoughts?  Should there be a livecd branch of the bootscripts, or should
> I just maintain my separate ones in the livecd repo?
>
> Nathan, what do you think?
>
> --
> Jeremy Huntwork
> --

make install-cdsystem?  [selectively picks what bootscripts to install]

At the moment, I dont have time to maintain 2 set's of bootscripts
[almost no time for one, but nobody else seems to want to maintain
them in the shortterm *shrug*]

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------