dynamic network scripts

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 30 13:29:04 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 13:10, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Of course, all this needs to be seen in the context of coming from a
> wired network bigot :)

Still, you do raise a good point. I forgot that the wireless tools
aren't part of LFS but rather BLFS (or could be if they aren't yet).

I'll see what Jim has come up with when he finishes his own version of
it. I'm not sure when I get around it exactly. I'm currently running
nALFS on my laptop to build a new system from scratch. This will take a
while which is reminding me I want to finish my version of distcc
builds. So much on the TODO list.

Anyways thanks for the heads up. Moving along.