dynamic network scripts

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 30 14:00:17 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 14:41, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> If there are two things I know the least about LFS (through my own
> ignorance, I hasten to add) it's the bootscripts and networking.  As
> such I'm probably the least qualified person on this list to actually be
> making suggestions in this thread.  Ah, the beauty of free speech :)

It's just a matter of adding a script to the "services" directory. Think
of it as plugins. The real question that remains is where to put that
script. Part of the standard lfs bootscript package (just so it is
available even though wireless tools aren't) or have it included in the
blfs-bootscripts package instead.