dynamic network scripts

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:10:49 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:05:44 +0000, Matthew Burgess
<matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > The real question that remains is where to put that
> > script. Part of the standard lfs bootscript package (just so it is
> > available even though wireless tools aren't) or have it included in the
> > blfs-bootscripts package instead.
>
> Well, as Randy's said he's working on getting the wireless stuff into
> BLFS, I'm in favour of letting him put the related bootscript in BLFS
> too.  It would seem consistent with the current way of working at least.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt.

I would say BLFS, but if we can change anything in the standard LFS
scripts to make it easier I want to hear about it.

[I'm saying BLFS, because I was going to see if I could get 2 other
scripts moved over there]  (createfiles [which I never got around to
seperating from cleanfs], and modules).

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------