Glibc Test Suite

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Wed Nov 23 14:04:59 PST 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Bryan Kadzban wrote:
>
>> What CPU do you use?  They only ever showed up on Athlon XP CPUs,
>> IIRC (though it is possible that other CPUs did cause a failure; I
>> know my Athlon XPs caused it).
>
> They don't show up with my Athlon XP 2400+ - my test results are
> exactly the same as Randy's.

Now?  I believe they probably are the same (I haven't built LFS recently
at all).

Previously, though?  I definitely saw them before, with both an Athlon
XP 1800+ and an XP 2500+.

I never saw them with a P3-800, though, and that was my point -- on a
P3, they never showed up.  If Dan is using a P3, then I would not expect
him to see the failure.