Post LFS-6.1.1 plans

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Thu Nov 24 17:55:31 PST 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> though I think proper handling of the input subsystem is still
> dependent on linux-2.6.15.

I've booted 2.6.14 without hotplug set up while I was doing my initramfs
testing (the kernel hotplug handler got set to "" by the initramfs).  I
got a warning from the input subsystem when loading the hid module, but
the device files did get created by udevd.

Now, that may not have been the issue -- I'm not entirely sure what the
issue was.  If the issue is that warning, then no, it isn't fixed yet.