Post LFS-6.1.1 plans

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 24 18:50:55 PST 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Anyway, best I can remember, I thought I read where you guys weren't
> changing the order of the toolchain packages. If so, what does gcc
> errors (libmudflap problems) have to do with anything?

Yep, you're right, it wouldn't, (unless of course the gcc build in
chapter 6 got screwed because of a faulty gnu toolset in chapter 5 that
was also re-arranged - of course I find that to be very unlikely as
well.) and I had been thinking just that too when considering Greg's post.

Dan posted a list of test failures, said it was built by the
lfs-alphabetical branch and it got me a little concerned. Didn't think
through the rest of it too clearly until later.

--
JH