Automatics LFS builds using jhalfs.

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 2 02:33:09 PDT 2005

Hi!

jhalfs is a tool to build an LFS system using the real commands found in the
LFS SVN book. It's intended as a standar framework for developers and
testers.

http://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/viewcvs.cgi/jhalfs/trunk/?root=ALFS

It can dowload the needed packages and patches (from ftp.lfs-matrix.net)
adding the -P switch, and can run the optional testsites adding the -T
switch.

At this momment it can build the system up to the end of chapter5. I will
start the work to support the other chapters soon.

I will be very happy if some of you could review the code and test it, I'm not
a shell scripts or Makefile guru ;-)

Any feedback will be apreciated, included a plain "It sucks."

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia