My status

Richard A Downing richard at langside.org.uk
Mon Oct 3 09:22:10 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Hello All,
<snip>
> As a result, this morning I see a malicious message in my Inbox from one
> of the team members here. It suggested that I created this notion of
> leaving LFS as a ruse to gain more recognition and ended with the
> comment that I 'need help'.
<snip>

It wasn't me, honest!

Even though I was hoping we'd all seen the back of you, Jeremy :-)

If the perpetrator will mail me privately, I'll give them my shrink's
phone number - they need it.

R.

ps Jeremy for President!

pps This IS a ruse to gain more recognition.

ppps Follow ups to /dev/null please.  (That is if udev/hotplug will give
it the right damn permissions today!)

pppps I don't have a shrink really, I'm as sane as you are ;-)