[RFC] LFS-6.1.1

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 11 13:08:47 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> I would like to make a formal request for a 6.1.1 release of the LFS
> Book.

Agreed, let's do this.  I'd imagine it'll only need a couple of weeks at
most.  I've created the branch (checkout from
svn[+ssh]://linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/6.1.1).  I'll be pretty
busy at home for the next couple of days, at least, so any editor should
feel free to start fixing those known issues!  In addition to the fixes
I mentioned in
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2005-October/053653.html,
we need to address being able to build using gcc-4.x based hosts too.

I've also added a 6.1.1 version to bugzilla.  If there's anything you
think needs addressing in time for LFS-6.1.1, please ensure it gets
targetted to that version.

Regards,

Matt.