jhalfs: Ready to go.

Alan Lord lord_alan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:06:12 PDT 2005

Manuel Wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'm very happy to announce that jhalfs is now able to build a full LFS
SVN
>system (or any other LFS XML sources based in current LFS SVN) in a
very
>simple way and using the actual commands found in the XML sources.

>The sources can be downloaded via

>svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/jhalfs/trunk

Snip...

Hi,

I have been reading this thread (about jhalfs) for sometime now. Might I
ask two questions?

Is this an alternative to alfs or something more different [sorry about
the English there - yeuckkk!] than that?

Is it suitable for "non" LFS Developers?

I re-build my LFS quite frequently (just for fun) and use have
sucessfully used ALFS in the past. I would be happy to try this on my
systems.

Thanks for a great product and experience.

Alan

LFS ID: 216