cross-lfs build flags

jaca jherold at interia.pl
Fri Oct 14 10:53:26 PDT 2005

Hello

I found some problems while creating cross-lfs Sparc/UltraSparc. In
chapter "9.2. Build Flags" the build flags are configured as follows:

export BUILD32="-mabi=32"
export BUILD64="-mabi=64"

using this flags I can't configure no package. The error says that the
compiler cannot create executables. I've checked in gcc's man and
found that there is no support for this flags for Sparc architecture.
So i've started using -m23 and -m64 flags. As far as now the packages
compile.

Tell me please is it wright or wrong sollution.

Jacek Herold