[RFC] LFS-6.1.1

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 14 13:56:41 PDT 2005

M.Canales.es wrote:

> I was thinking to add jhalfs support for 6.1.1, but noticed that there is no
> patches.ent file on that branch.
>
> If jhalfs support is wanted and such type of change is allowed on this
> bug-fixes release, I could do the needed edits this weekend.

Yeah, I hit the missing patches.ent file today too.  As it's a fairly
safe change to do (`make validate' and the rendering process that copies
  the patches will catch any inadvertent errors) feel free to backport
patches.ent to the 6.1.1 branch and then add your 'nodump' stuff
wherever you need it.

Thanks,

Matt.