jhalfs: Ready to go.

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 25 13:42:08 PDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:03:54AM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> I'm of the opinion that leaving it at a simple case switch would have
> been the best. Does anyone else have an opinion? Does it really matter?

As for mattering, it happens what? 77? times give or take? Once before
each compile? It may be expensive from a technical standpoint, but I
seriously doubt it will matter over the course of a several hour build.
Note, I'm not giving a thumbs up or down, just noting that it doesn't
matter time-wise.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch