Version 7.0-cross-lfs-20051024-x86_64 missing section

Duncan Webb duncan-lfs at linuxowl.com
Wed Oct 26 03:46:55 PDT 2005

I think that there is a missing section in 11.9. The Bash Shell Startup
Files, there doesn't seem to be anywhere that the PATH is set.

In chapter 7. If You Are Going to Boot section 7.14. Setting Up the
Environment the PATH is written but never gets overridden.

At least I can't find where it gets reset *and* I think that this
applies also the LFS 6.1

BTW
There is a slight conflict with groups, sshd uses group 50 but 50 has
been assigned to operator in chapter 8.8. Creating the passwd, group,
and log Files.

Regards,
Duncan