Minor grammar issue in Tcl installation

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Mon Oct 31 20:09:27 PST 2005

"The TZ=UTC parameter sets the time zone to Coordinated Universal Time
(UTC), also known as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), but only for the
duration of the test suite run."

I certainly know that this means "the timezone is set to UTC just for
the testsuite" but due to the way it's phrased I was just reading it as
"UTC is also known as GMT, but only for the duration of the
testsuite...". Maybe "also know as GMT" should be put in parentheses.
I'm sure that most people can figure out what that sentence means, but
it still looks odd as it is.