Book Rendering

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Tue Dec 5 19:56:59 PST 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I suppose I'm too much out of the loop at this point to figure out
> what you mean. All I know is that I cannot access Belgarath right
> now, and I don't understand what Anduin has to do with it.

Just a guess but if it is the same setup as CLFS, the book is rendered
on Anduin (on kooky for CLFS) and then rsynced to belg.  This was to
reduce the load of rendering the large books.  Doesn't seem to have
helped belg to stay stable though.  Putting up a maintenance page or a
link to lfs-matrix.net or another mirror would be a good idea IMO.

Justin