Released jhalfs-2.1

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Dec 8 08:58:27 PST 2006

El Viernes, 8 de Diciembre de 2006 16:50, Alexander E. Patrakov escribió:

> I propose, instead of the current setup, to add the new "jhalfs" user to
> /etc/passwd on the CD, setup sudo, put the jhalfs tarball in
> /lfs-sources, and put some README file into root's home directory (or
> append this information to the existing README). Any better suggestions
> are welcome.

The user already have to manually format the partition and mount it before
launch current jhalfs-1.0, right?

Then adding to the README that is also must to create a user account,
configure sudo, change the partition mount point ownership to that user, and
launch jhalfs-2.1 while logging as that user could be enough.

If he don't know how to configure sudo to run jhalfs, then he is not ready to
use this tool to build *LFS systems. The prerequisites listed in jhalfs
README is very clear about who can use it.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia