Book rendering

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Dec 11 03:06:49 PST 2006

El Lunes, 11 de Diciembre de 2006 07:12, Bruce Dubbs escribió:

> Why do you think the db2latex is required?  BLFS has teTeX.  The
> makefile generates a TeX file (blfs-book.tex), not a LaTeX file.  To
> create the TeX version of the book, just:

The Makefile "tex" target calls stylesheets/blfs-tex.xsl to generate
blfs-book.tex.

That stylesheet was written by Larry long time ago and it uses
db2latex-xsl-0.8pre1 to do the *.tex transformation:

http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/

I never played with it due that are very buggy, are unmantained, and I don't
know TeX sintax.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia