Book rendering

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Dec 11 04:10:33 PST 2006

El Lunes, 11 de Diciembre de 2006 12:46, Luca escribió:

> Now it's clearer; I'm not 100% sure but when I passed make tex maybe the
> errors were others and not the one you mentioned, they should be
> something like DB2Latex: Need to process XPath match book/xi:include but
> as already said not sure.

Yes, that's are ones of the the error messages showed, among others, after
fixed the --xinclude and quandaset issues.  It's are due db2latex not
supporting some of the tags we are using now in BLFS.

> I tried to process other tex files and it seems to work; dunno.
> Debian uses db2lated with a patch of its own but don't know if it solves
> the problem.

On simple DocBook XML documents db2latex should work fine "as is", but BLFS is
a very big beast and BLFS/stylesheets/blfs-tex.xsl was not updated to use the
current BLFS tagging.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia