Udev config

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 21:05:22 PDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Alexander E. Patrakov <patrakov at ums.usu.ru> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
> > When I get some time (a week or two; I'm
> > being crushed at work right now) I'll strip out the comments from the
> > rules files, possibly creating a doc/ subdirectory in the tarball with
> > these notes and anything else I find relevant (like the information
> > about setting up persistent CD links).
>
> That's exactly the plan: put existing comments into the "doc" directory.

Great.  Verbose ChangeLog is a plus, too.  Feel free to strip the
comments if you'd like.  My doc/ additions will come from the -try2
comments and any work you do until I get some time to work on it.

> > Are the CLFS rules included in your tarball?
>
> No, but I didn't touch them. The released tarball is for LFS only.

OK.  At same point work will have to start on the shared repo.  The
other thing I plan to do immediately when I get time is to start
trying to merge the two rule sets.  They don't look drastically
different, but some toes may be stepped on in the process.

--
Dan