Outstanding issues for LFS-6.2

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 19 10:28:15 PDT 2006

Hi folks.

As you'll be aware, I've been fairly inactive for a while now.  I'm
concerned that if I don't make a concerted effort to get 6.2 out the
door soon it'll never get there!  In order for this to happen as quickly
and smoothly as possible I don't want to go through the ridiculous
number of unread lfs-dev messages waiting in my Inbox to sift through
what has been reported and remains unresolved as opposed to what has
been reported, discussed and fixed.

So, if anyone is aware of any issues that have been reported over the
last couple of months and are still outstanding could you please get
them into Trac (where, arguably, they should have gone as well
as/instead of to the list) if they are not there already.  Hopefully
this will give me a clearer idea on where we stand and therefore how
long it'll take to get 6.2 finished (finally).   Likewise, if you were
kind enough to send patches and they haven't been applied, point me to
your message in the archives and I'll see about getting it in the book
a.s.a.p.

Regards,

Matt.