Outstanding issues for LFS-6.2
dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:31:32 PDT 2006
On 6/19/06, Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> So, if anyone is aware of any issues that have been reported over the
> last couple of months and are still outstanding could you please get
> them into Trac (where, arguably, they should have gone as well
> as/instead of to the list) if they are not there already. Hopefully
> this will give me a clearer idea on where we stand and therefore how
> long it'll take to get 6.2 finished (finally). Likewise, if you were
> kind enough to send patches and they haven't been applied, point me to
> your message in the archives and I'll see about getting it in the book
Here's what I can think of.
* Update test logs and failure info for toolchain: glibc, gcc, binutils
I can provide logs for PIII as Archaic asked a couple weeks ago. I'll
probably bootstrap a system using jhalfs for testing in the next week
* Decide whether the l-l-h inotify patch is in or out. It is here:
I've tested this on my system based on LFS-SVN, but I see no reasons
why it wouldn't work for 6.2. Needs a proper header and such before
committing to patches, though.
* Linux-2.6.17 or stick with 2.6.16 series?
* Package updates within same series (udev, e2fsprogs, shadow, bison?)
* The other 6.2 milestone bugs in Trac.
More information about the lfs-dev