md5sums

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 2 20:14:08 PDT 2006

Hey Guys,

When the devs update a package, they'll have to go upstream and get said
package first and test it out before committing anyway. It would be very
convenient for jhalfs (and for Justin as FTP mirror maintainer?) to keep
a list of correct md5sums in the actual LFS book as well.

The current problem I'm encountering with jhalfs is that if a package
gets updated in the book, there's a gap in between the time the
repository is updated and the MD5SUMS file on Justin's server reflects
the change which makes downloading difficult.

Would anyone mind if we kept an MD5SUMS file in the book's repo?

--
JH