Rally the Troops LFS/BLFS/CLFS/Livecd too

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 3 05:51:51 PDT 2006

Matt Darcy wrote:
> This mailing list is clearly not working, what is the point of trying to
> use this list to communicate with other developers when it is pretty
> clear that it is impossible to have a discussion on a topic despite
> clear requests to no do certain things, people still ignore it and carry
> on their own personal discussion.

There's nothing at all wrong with the mailing list. It's just the
inherent nature of a project that is spread out among group of
volunteers that don't always have time to discuss properly - the medium
used is to discuss isn't to blame. In fact, it's good that you brought
this up here because even if discussion isn't happening as you like
*now*, there is a public record of what was brought up and we can always
return to it.

Try to relax and be a bit more patient please. Gently nudging and
reminding you'll find works better to extract more comments. As it is, I
promise to look over your original request a bit more later today and
comment where I feel I can.

--
JH