Rally the Troops LFS/BLFS/CLFS/Livecd too

Matt Darcy lfs-list at projecthugo.co.uk
Wed May 3 08:23:31 PDT 2006

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Matt Darcy wrote:
>
>> I'm really dissapointed that this thread has turned into a "support"
>> thread for certain products and arguments over specifics.
>>
>> The whole point of this thread was to discuss the options and directions
>> of the whole projects not answer specific questions about certain header
>> versions and what version of jims script was current.
>
> Maybe the problem is timing.  As the devs are trying to narrow down the
> open issues for a release, they naturally converge on current issues.
>
> Perhaps you should try again after LFS-6.2 is released.
>
>   -- Bruce

Thats fine - I don't expect instant responses, I do expect people to
read the mail and not respond with random topics and tangents after I've
asked them not to, I'm not rushing for responses, but I am serious about
quality of responses, hence why I went into so much detail about "not
ruining the topic"

Matt