Rally the Troops LFS/BLFS/CLFS/Livecd too

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 3 09:26:38 PDT 2006

Matt Darcy wrote:
> I think we are going to disagree here I'm pretty calm about this, and
> I've got not problem with patience, I was happy to wait for responses
> and dicussion to pick up, I am frustrated that I called out in detail
> how I didn't want this thread to turn out, and people just ignored it
> and went on their own discussions, even though I said "if you want to

BTW, I do understand that frustration - but that's the nature of a
mailing list. Several people that deviated probably either skimmed the
opening post or didn't recall your requests. They reply to emails they
do read or that catch their interest. It's something that's as easy to
do as not properly trimming a reply - another piece of netiquette that
often gets forgotten.

Anyway, this part of the thread is also quickly getting off topic. As
I've already said (and as Dan has also done today), I'll be commenting
on the meat of this thread later today.

--
JH