What's Going on

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Wed May 3 16:43:30 PDT 2006

I've been kinda of confused by the latest ideals going into the book. I
see things going into a direction that I disagree with.

I see to many conflicts of interest. I see a lot of ALFS stuff getting
merged into the LFS book, with no real discussion. Which happens to be
the one thing that I'm accused of all the time, having no discussion
with the other developers seems to be happening and I'm not at the root
of the problem.

If  I'm missing the point of what's going on, somebody give me a clue. I
know I haven't done a lot of  work in LFS lately, but today since I had
some free time, I ventured out and looked at the outstanding tickets,
and this is how I felt after looking at them.