Kernel Headers Script [was: Rally the Troops LFS/BLFS/CLFS/Livecd too]

steve crosby steve.crosby at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:04:17 PDT 2006

On 5/4/06, Jim Gifford <lfs at jg555.com> wrote:

> Steve, I think I got it covered in the 00.52, I'll be posting it shortly.

still no joy

linux/dccp.h missing - I added that, and then this occurs

extensions/libipt_connmark.c: In function 'init':
extensions/libipt_connmark.c:52: error: 'NFC_UNKNOWN' undeclared
(first use in this function)
extensions/libipt_connmark.c:52: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
extensions/libipt_connmark.c:52: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [extensions/libipt_connmark_sh.o] Error 1

checking, this define is declared in linux/netfilter.h, however the
sanitised netfilter.h contains:

#ifndef LINUX_NETFILTER_H

/* Empty */

#endif