adding a udev-config directory to the repo

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun May 7 21:59:27 PDT 2006

Archaic wrote:
> I can't imagine anyone disagreeing, but just to make sure, I'm wanting
> to add the udev-config stuff to the root of the LFS repo just like the
> bootscripts are. We currently have no revision control and that is just
> a hassle.

They aren't in the bootscripts area now?

Looking...

I am shocked!  Shocked I say... :)

Why don't you just add a directory  /trunk/bootscripts/etc/udev/ and put
udef.conf and rules/d/* there?  After all, the udev rules are a part of
the boot process, even if they are used at other times.  You could also
put other files in the etc/  directory that are documented in Chapter 7.

  -- Bruce