Suggestions for the book

r3al1tych3ck r3al1tych3ck at gmail.com
Sat May 20 18:09:39 PDT 2006

Sorry Bruce.  Not embarrassed here.  It took almost half an hour to
explain it in irc before because the hot headed people would not listen.
Eventually they got it but are still to smug to do anything about it.

SURE.  I, you, or anyone can point to any ONE place in the book and say,
"See, I told you so."  The point is across the book it is not
consistent.